Social Networking for Business (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) - Barrie
Monday, April, 16, 2012
One day- From 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Holiday Inn Barrie
20 Fairview Road
Farah Eftekhari (416-223-9961 x 228)
Online registration is closed.
Maintaining good communication with a network of clients and prospects is one of the most important activities for a business. Social networking tools allow a consumer- focused, independent business person to improve brand recognition and maintain contact with a large client network. Unlike classic advertising, social networking is fast, effective & far-reaching and results are immediate. The objective of this course is to provide the engineering consultant with the industry's best practices when using social networking tools for effective communication with clients.
The Social Networking phenomena, including such applications as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging are discussed in the context of workflow. The strengths and business benefits of each are presented. Business protocols have changed and this course will help you move to the leading edge and take advantage of these new tools. During the course, we will create accounts within each of the four predominant social networking platforms and start to build content and brand recognition for a business presence on the internet.
Participants may bring materials to class including logos, relevant photos and marketing documents to begin to develop actual content on the social networking sites. Topics Covered
- How is Social Networking Changing the face of Business
- Integrating with your existing Marketing Plan
- LinkedIn for Business
- Building a search engine optimized profile
- Soliciting Recommendations
- Asking for Introductions
- Facebook for Business
- Building a profile for business
- Etiquette & Branding
- Integrating applications (Blogs, Videos, etc.)
- Controlling information that you share
- Twitter based Marketing
- Opportunities, plans and applications for business
- Blogs and Forums
- Creating a site with your brand
- Content and Comfort Levels
- What is significant to Clients?
- Brand Development, Advertising on the net and Customer Relationship Management using Social Networking Tools
- Applications: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogging, Forums & Others
OSPE Members: $234 + HST
Non Members: $259 + HST
If you have 5 or more people intrested in attending, the course can be held at your location. For further details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go to Upcoming Event List